Here's the article about Pobert Rattinson from russian Cosmopolitan magazine, november 2009
Translation
Our choice in november
- Full name: Robert Thomas Pattinson
- Birthday: may, 13, 1986
- Home town: London, England
- Eyes color: sky-blue
- Special marks: height 186 cm & always tousled hairs
- Status: single. Said that he can't meet with a girl, because he can't remember her mobiel number (but we may write it!).
- Quotation: "Up until I was 12 my sisters used to dress me up as a girl and introduce me as `Claudia`! Twelve was a turning point as I moved to a mixed school and then I became cool and discovered hair gel."
- Famous: role of Cedric Diggory in "Harry Potter & The Goblet Of Fire", and certainly role of Edward Cullen in "Twilight".
- What he doing: he plays guitar at free time.
- Movies: At this month in "Little Ashes " as Salvador Dali and in "New Moon" as our sweetheart Edward!
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий